Please print and complete the booking form and send it with your deposit.
Conditions of Hire
- Upon receipt of your booking form and deposit I will send you confirmation of your booking detailing the balance which is due four weeks before arrival.
- The booking deposit can not be refunded.
- The hirer undertakes to keep the premises and all furniture, fixtures and the effects in or on the premises in the same condition as at the commencement of the holiday and undertake to leave the property in the same state of cleanliness and general order in which it was found. The owner should be compensated for any damage which may occur. A security deposit (£50) will be held until the end of the holiday any damages will be deducted from this amount and the balance returned a week after departure.
- Personal belongings are at the hirers risk.
- The cottage will be available from 3pm on the day of arrival. Visitors are asked to vacate by 10:30am on the day of departure.
- One or two small well behaved dogs are welcome. Second dog has a charge of £50 a week. I ask you to respect these simple requests: Please keep your dog off the furniture. Exercise your dog outside the garden. Remove all dog hairs from carpets before you leave and do not leave your dog unattended in the cottage.
- In the event of cancellation whilst every endeavour will be made to re-let, refunds can only be made if this is achieved.
Next: contact us to make your booking.
- Low Season £420 - Jan, Feb, Nov, Dec
- Mid Season £500 - March, April, October
- High Season £550 - May, June, July, August, September
- Please contact owner for Christmas, New Year, TT and Classic TT
Charges are per week for each cottage.